From: Lavender <448463782@××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] 回复: [gentoo-user] Anyone can afford information about build kernel?
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 13:46:06
1 Thank you all ! Thanks for helping , now I know which things I should do .
4 ------------------ 原始邮件 ------------------
5 发件人: "Michael Mol"<mikemol@×××××.com>;
6 发送时间: 2011年10月9日(星期天) 晚上9:40
7 收件人: "gentoo-user"<gentoo-user@l.g.o>;
8
9 主题: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone can afford information about build kernel?
12 On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 9:30 AM, Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
13 > On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 12:53 AM, Lavender <448463782@××.com> wrote:
14 >> Yeah, your reply is exact what I mean , but I'm really confused by those
15 >> modules' names, I can't find any contact between the hard device name and
16 >> its module name . For example, there is a module named 3c59x.ko , I totally
17 >> don't know what device it present for ,
18 >
19 > This got a *lot* easier back when sysfs was added.
20 >
21 > cd /sys/module/<modulename>/drivers/
22 >
23 > And go from there
24 >
25 > lspci will help you see the 'text' name for the device in question.
26 >
27 > For example, let's say I don't know what the 'ahci' module is for.
28 >
29 > $ cd /sys/module/ahci/drivers
30 > $ ls
31 > pci:ahci
32 > $ cd pci\:ahci/
33 > $ ls
34 > 0000:00:11.0 bind module new_id remove_id uevent unbind
35 > $ sudo lspci|grep 11.0
36 > 00:11.0 SATA controller: ATI Technologies Inc SB700/SB800 SATA
37 > Controller [AHCI mode]
38 > $
39 >
40 > So now I know the ahci module manages my SATA controller.
41
42 Came up with something possibly a little handier. This command should
43 tell you what driver is associated with every device on the system.
44
45 find /sys/devices -name driver -print0|xargs -0 ls -l|cut -d' '
46 -f10-|sed -e 's/\.\.\///g'
47
48 Output could probably still be a bit better cleaned up, but it should help.
51 :wq