From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: mesa build failure
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 22:17:34
1 On 06/28/2009 12:20 AM, Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > As far as the bug report went it just didn't click for me.
3 > Disappointing that after something like 10 months no one has fixed the
4 > ebuild.
5
6 The latter ebuilds are fixed. They're still ~arch, but I recommend you
7 use them because the latter driver versions are substantially less buggy
8 than the arch ones. If you have a older card (anything less or equal to
9 a Radeon X1950) use ati-drivers-8.593. If you a Radeon HD2000 and above,
10 use ati-drivers-9.6.