From: Matthew Finkel <matthew.finkel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [gentoo-user] Oszkár Ocsenás
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 03:32:05
1 On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Oszkár Ocsenás <ocsenaso@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Hy!
4 >
5 > I'm new in this list.
6 > My name is Oszkár Ocsenás
7 > I'm from Hungary
8 > I'm interested in Linux@work, and Linux@daily use
9 >
10 > My most known distributions are: Ubuntu, Fedora, Sabayon and Gentoo
13 Welcome! I saw you also introduced yourself on the -laptop (and I think one
14 other) list, as well.
15 Those are generally very quiet, so don't expect a response from them. -user
16 is one of the
17 most interesting and friendly lists to which I subscribe, and it's quite
18 active, so I hope you're ready. =)
19
20 We're all here if you have any questions and hopefully you'll be able to
21 help us along the way, too!
22 As friendly advice, make sure you read through any documentation that is
23 available before asking
24 and be patient if you don't get an immediate response. (People don't like
25 to be pestered =D).
26
27 Again, welcome and enjoy!
28