From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox toolbar font size
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 12:33:21
1 Ryan Viljoen schreef:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > Does anyone know how to change the application font sizes? What I
5 > mean by this is the font sizes used to display the menus in firefox,
6 > open office and other programs. I run fluxbox.
7 >
8 > Currently they are quite large and I would like to decrease them.
9 >
10 > Thanks Rav
15 I take it you don't have GNOME installed (beyond the gtk libs needed to
16 run Firefox)?
17
18 Then try gtk-chtheme
19
20 (emerge gtk-chtheme).
21
22 This will allow you to change the settings for both the font name and
23 size of the GTK2 fonts used on your system (it lets you change the theme
24 too, but you probably don't care about that). Fixing that should fix the
25 menu fonts and font sizes for the GTK applications you name. KDE apps
26 pretty much need the KDE Control Center to do the same thing for KDE apps.
27
28 Hope this helps.
29
30 Holly