From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LibreOffice 3.4.4: required HDD space
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 19:10:04
1 On Nov 20, 2011 2:04 PM, "James Broadhead" <jamesbroadhead@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > On 20 November 2011 18:32, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
4 >>
5 >> On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 09:07:33 -0500, Michael Mol wrote:
6 >>
7 >> > Ok, then I'll narrow my guess to the size required being dependent on
8 >> > USE flag combinations.
9 >>
10 >> Also CFLAGS and architecture, to a lesser extent.
13 > Seeing as the ebuild is 'aware' of CFLAGS and USE, it would be nice if it
14 would use that information (roughly) to determine how much space to check
15 for.
16 >
17 > 4-9GiB is a pretty wide range.
18
19 Imractical; you'd have a count of possible sizes increase geometrically
20 with the number of USE flags, and it's not going to be something so simple
21 as "this adds N MB, this adds M MB..."