From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Do we have to build gcc with fortran now?
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 20:01:32
1 On Thursday 23 June 2011 01:12:55 Neil Bothwick did opine thusly:
2 > On Thu, 23 Jun 2011 00:55:10 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > Helicopters are reserved for those with a death wish
4 >
5 > Unless the helicopter is an air ambulance, not that what I was doing
6 > to require an air ambulance in the first place was particularly
7 > sane.
8
9 We won't ask :-)
10
11 Heli pilots are insane, but have serious flying skillz.
12 Interceptor pilots are not even human, but then again if you bolt a
13 big enough engine onto a brick, it will fly too.
14
15 [I spent 3 happy years on heli and fighter-bomber squadrons. Those
16 pilots make us look like saints]
21 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com