From: Wols Lists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Reinstall
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 20:51:13
1 On 11/05/2022 19:34, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Wed, 11 May 2022 16:45:31 +0000, Laurence Perkins wrote:
3 >
4 >> Alternatively, fully update the system before putting in your world
5 >> file, and then instead of copying in the world file all at once just
6 >> run a loop to emerge the lines in it one at a time.
7 >
8 > Now you mention it, that's what I did last time, although my loop emerge
9 > ten lines at a time to cut down on the number of dependency
10 > recalculations.
13 I seem to remember a harfbuzz loop that was a nightmare to fix ...
14
15 Can't remember what it collided with, but if you can manage to emerge
16 that and the other one, that might cure the loop ...
17
18 Cheers,
19 Wol