From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: qt3support USE flag. Is it needed now?
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 20:04:53
1 On 10/07/2010 10:40 PM, Dale wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I have a question. I'm using KDE4, about to switch to 4.5.2. Do I need
5 > qt3support anymore? I'm talking about the USE flag qt3support. I run
6 > into blocks sometimes and I know KDE3 needed qt3. I'm just curious if I
7 > can get rid of this USE flag now. I only have KDE4 installed. No more
8 > KDE3 left that I know of.
9
10 You need it only if an application needs it. So you will know if you
11 need or not without having to ask us, because if you emerge an app that
12 needs it, you'll get a blocker.