From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Q: How is that terminus technicus for...
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 13:49:14
1 Hi,
2
3 I connected a Arietta.G25 via Ethernet over USB (using a simple USB
4 cable and hardware USB->Ethernet Adaptor to my Gentoo PC. I can ssh
5 on that little tiny board. Now I want to access the internat from
6 within the Arietta. Therefore all requests need to be transfered from
7 the Arietta board to my PC, which then plays the role of an ISP to
8 the Arietta board and itself places the requests to the internet
9 instead of the Arietta board itself.
10
11 But this is a too longish explanation to be put into a google request.
12
13 Is there any name for that...so I am able to find the tutorials/howtos
14 myself?
15
16 Sorry...I am no native english speaker...
17
18 Best regards,
19 Meino
20
21 PS: What USB->Ethernet adaptor could one recommend...the Arietta is
22 USB-powered...?