From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what gives with -O[x] in cflags?
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 00:28:14
1 On Saturday, 16 December 2017 18:37:15 GMT Andrew Lowe wrote:
2 > On 16/12/2017 4:12 AM, Alan Grimes wrote:
3 > > So therefore webkit-gtk decides to be a prissy little cunt and throws an
4 >
5 > Masterful command of the English language there Alan. How about you
6 > just pull your head in and cut down on the swearing. It doesn't make you
7 > appear any more knowledgable or give greater importance to your
8 > comments. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if most people on this list
9 > would regard you the same way that you regard webkit-gtk due to your
10 > "potty mouth".
11
12 Let me remind you of what the Real Alan (tm) said:
13
14 > Fellow gentoo-listers, please I beg you, with all my heart and all my
15 > soul, I beg you:
16 >
17 > Do not feed this troll. Please.
18
19 He really isn't worth spending more time on than it takes you to see who's
20 writing. You only encourage him.
23 Regards,
24 Peter.