From: Eric Bliss <eric@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - Where is perlfunc?
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 00:55:41
1 On Tuesday 14 March 2006 16:25, Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 > My perl book, "Sams Teach Yourself Perl In 21 Days" says that I should
3 > have a utility called "perlfunc" as part of my perl package. I went to
4 > use it last night and couldn't seem to find it. Does it still exist?
5 > Do I need to remerge perl with different USE flags? Here are my current
6 > USE flags for perl:
9 Check your book again - last time I checked, perlfunc isn't a utility, it's a
10 section of the Perl Programmers Reference Guide that covers the builtin
11 functions of Perl. You can browse it with "man perlfunc". Maybe that's what
12 they mean.
15 Eric Bliss
16 systems design and integration,
17 CreativeCow.Net