From: Dennis Taylor <dtaylor1952@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Broken X-11 build
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 18:04:57
1 I am using profile default-linux/x86/2007.0/desktop
2
3 My custom USE Flags are
4
5 USE="nptl nptlonly unicode"
6
7 emerge -u --deep --newuse world
8
9 Fails while building sis_dri.c. I have tracked it to a #define problem
10 while compiling. Sis_dri.c includes dri.h which includes sis_dri.h.
11 The issue is that XFree86Server is not defined at compile time. I have
12 looked around, but not yet figured out how to cause that to be defined.
13
14 Any pointers to the correct USE flag, or whatever would be appreciated.
15
16 ------ snippet from sis_dri.h -----------
17 #ifdef XFree86Server
18
19 #include "screenint.h"
20
21 Bool SISDRIScreenInit(ScreenPtr pScreen);
22 void SISDRICloseScreen(ScreenPtr pScreen);
23 Bool SISDRIFinishScreenInit(ScreenPtr pScreen);
24
25 #endif
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list