From: Dan Johansson <Dan.Johansson@×××.nu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Shorewall: iptables: No chain/target/match by that name.
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 07:01:09
1 On 02/10/13 06:19, Grant wrote:
2 > I'm getting the following when restarting shorewall:
3 >
4 > # /etc/init.d/shorewall restart
5 > * Stopping firewall ...
6 > * Starting firewall ...
7 > iptables: No chain/target/match by that name.
8 >
9 > How can I find out which chain/target/match I need to compile into the
10 > kernel? shorewall-init.log does not indicate any problems and I have
11 > LOG_VERBOSITY=2 in shorewall.conf which is the maximum.
12
13 I hade the same problem. Using "shorewall trace restart" I could figure
14 out which chain/target/match that was missing.
15
16 Regards.
17 --
18 Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>
20 This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!

0x2FB894AD.asc application/pgp-keys