From: Christopher Robinson <chrisrobinson@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New Install
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 19:22:52
1 Thanks again for your response. After compiling I get the prompt: live cd # ~
2 I do not know what command to use to boot the install. I looked through the manual
3 but I did not see an answer for this. The directions seemed to apply to a very
4 different install scenario.
5
6 PS My motherboard or whatever was preventing the computer from powering on
7 resolved itself as as mysteriously as it occurred.