From: Ralf Stephan <ralf@×××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Summary Re: [gentoo-user] XML editor
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 18:08:04
1 Many thanks for the answers. Unfortunately, nothing really
2 fit my needs, so programming it'll have to be ...
3
4 In summary, the editors are helpful in visualizing doc structure
5 and oXygen has the most features, while for docbook the specialized
6 apps may be better. Amaya is no longer in gentoo (I recall it the
7 editor of choice for MathML). After oXygen, I'd have liked xxe best,
8 as it doesn't draw a rat tail of KDE, GNOME or wxWidgets dependencies
9 but that's only because I have java handy.
12 ralf
15 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list