From: Michael Schreckenbauer <grimlog@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] soundcards inconsistent
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 13:09:26
1 Hi,
2
3 Am Samstag, 29. April 2006 16:44 schrieb wu chuanwen:
4 > Hi!
5 > I don't konw why you need two soundcard! I just think that maybe one is
6 > enough.Once before I had two sound cards too,and at that time my gentoo can
7 > not have any sound(maybe not because i had two soundcards but the init
8 > script).Anyway, I just reset my bios,and mask my first soundcard which is
9 > in my board,and then the problem gone!Now everything is good!
10 > Maybe you can have a try if you don't need two soundcards!
11
12 as I wrote, one of them is connected to 5.1-System, the other is connected to
13 my big stereo-amp. I need them both, cause this are two totally independent
14 setups in one machine :)
15
16 Thanks anyways,
17 Michael