From: Ralf <ralf+gentoo@×××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT Best way to compress files with digits
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 15:45:13
1 Well, you could just save the generating algorithm. *scnr*
2
3 I think compressing pi is hardly possible, as the numbers are
4 distributed pretty randomly.
5 But why do you want to compress? You can't work on compressed data.
6 And there are enough sites on the internet, where you can get your
7 digits again.
8
9 Pi is not supposed to change over the years :-)
10
11 Cheers
12 Ralf
13