From: Glenn Enright <elinar@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] microtek scanner
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 03:33:15
1 Trying to get a Microtek C6 scanner working. I haev generic scsi support
2 loaded as module, hotplug does its thing, and I get the following.
3 Any tips on how I can follow up on this? Would really like to get it going.
4
5 usb 3-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 8
6 usb 3-1: USB disconnect, address 8
7 usb 1-2: USB disconnect, address 10
8 usb 1-2: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 11
9 microtek usb (rev 0.4.3): model Phantom C6 is not known to be fully supported,
10 reports welcome!
11 scsi8 : microtekX6
12 microtek usb (rev 0.4.3): could not submit URB! Error was -1
13 usb 1-2: reset full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 11
14 usb 1-2: can't restore configuration #1 (error=-71)
15 scsi: Device offlined - not ready after error recovery: host 8 channel 0 id 0
16 lun 0
17 usb 1-2: USB disconnect, address 11
18 usb 1-2: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 12
19 microtek usb (rev 0.4.3): model Phantom C6 is not known to be fully supported,
20 reports welcome!
21 scsi9 : microtekX6
22 microtek usb (rev 0.4.3): could not submit URB! Error was -1
23 usb 1-2: reset full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 12
24 scsi: Device offlined - not ready after error recovery: host 9 channel 0 id 0
25 lun 0
28 It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
29 --
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list