From: Tamer Higazi <th982a@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mac Mini with Grub booting Mac OSX and Windows?!
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 19:21:35
1 Seems to be that GRUB2 auto detects Snow Leopard partitions.
2
3 So you are right, installing Mac OS X, then windows, then Linux with Grub2:
6 http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/189079-grub2-as-the-only-boot-loader-its-possible/
9 But there is one more problem at the whole thing......
10
11 We can't have more then 4 primary partitions on a hard disk.
12
13 Gentoo needs 2 partitions, /boot and a Virtual partition (that count's
14 as well as one primary) with all the other folders.
15
16 Windows will create 2. and Mac OSX minimum 1, am I right?!
20 Tamer