From: Wang Xuerui <idontknw.wang@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libreoffice cannot use oxygen theme
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 11:03:34
1 2013/8/18 东方巽雷 <dongfangxunlei@×××××.com>:
2 > I download LibreOffice_4.1.0_Linux_x86-64_deb.tar.gz from
3 > https://www.libreoffice.org/download/ and extract all the deb files.My
4 > desktop is KDE,but libreoffice only uses gtk+ theme.
5 > How should I find out the problem?
6
7 Oh... upon further reading of your question it seems we're all misled
8 by your description.
9
10 Your real question is "Why a GTK application won't pick up KDE's theme
11 settings", and the answer is it simply doesn't know about Qt in the
12 first place. I downloaded the archive you used and ldd'd all the
13 libraries, none seems to depend on Qt. Gentoo's libreoffice-bin
14 packages are build by Gentoo developers (I remember a blog post
15 explaining this), so they're different from the upstream provided
16 ones. I haven't used them, so I can't say if they would help, but it's
17 certain that the official builds does NOT support Qt widgets.
18
19 Solution: Install oxygen-gtk for Oxygen-looking GTK2 widgets.