From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] MySql versus sqlite. Don't want sqlite anymore.
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:23:04
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:09:35 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
5 >> eix comes with some useful utilities like eix-test-obsolete which scans
6 >> all your portage files and tells you which settings are redundant,
7 >> duplicated and so on.
10 > And flagedit warns if you have set any obsolete flags in make.conf.
15 I have used that eix one before. It was a while back tho. It does seem
16 to output a LOT and takes a while to sort through it all. Don't worry,
17 I won't post all that on here. I bet it is a lot of stuff.
18
19 About to emerge flagedit now. See what it does.
20
21 Thanks.
22
23 Dale