From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT]: Detecting frames at aspect-ratio-changes in a video file?
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 08:54:24
1 Am 02.07.2011 09:31, schrieb meino.cramer@×××.de:
2 > David Haller <gentoo@×××××××.de> [11-07-02 09:04]:
3 >> On Sat, 02 Jul 2011, meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
4 >>> David Haller <gentoo@×××××××.de> [11-07-02 07:12]:
5 >>>> On Sat, 02 Jul 2011, meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
6 >>>>> is there a software, a tool, a "something" which with it is possible
7 >>>>> to print the frame numbers of those frames in a video file, which are
8 >>>>> at positions, where the aspect-ratio changes?
9 [...]
10 >> There's also a program that tries to detect advertising, IIRC also
11 >> using aspect changes as indicators. Its name escapes me ATM.
12 >>
13 [...]
14 >
15 > What is the name of the programm to cut off advertisings?
16 > ATM??? IIRC??? And escape sequences...or? I think I am
17 > completly lost here....
18 >
19 > HELP ! :))
20 >
21 > Best regards
22 > mcc
23
24 ATM and IIRC are acronyms. Replacing them with their meaning gives you:
25
26 > There's also a program that tries to detect advertising, if I recall
27 > correctly also using aspect changes as indicators. Its name escapes
28 > me at the moment.
29
30 Regards,
31 Florian Philipp