From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Your earliest "ooh, shiny" (was: [gentoo-user] Floppy support question)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 05:18:10
1 On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 10:56:01AM +0700, Pandu Poluan wrote:
2
3 > Whatever the brand is, it came with a whoppin' big (in terms of HxWxD) 20
4 > MB hard disk.
5 >
6 > (Or maybe 80? My memory's failing me ATM)
7
8 I can't imagine not being able to remember the figure, giving the difference
9 of 300%. ;-) Our first family PC did have a 20 MB HDD. I used to play
10 Gorilla and Nibbles with my Pa in this Microsoft Basic thing. Ha! We entered
11 angle and force to throw a banana at the opponent, nowadays kiddies swipe
12 their finger over spyPhones. No wonder education is getting worse. >:)
13 --
14 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
15 I forbid any use of my email addresses with Facebook services.
16
17 There is only one way to the lung and it must be tarred.