From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>, gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] can one tell me: gentoo vs opensuse
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 02:18:35
1 On Dec 3, 2011 8:25 AM, "Frank Steinmetzger" <Warp_7@×××.de> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Sat, Dec 03, 2011 at 07:53:58AM +0700, Pandu Poluan wrote:
4 > > On Dec 3, 2011 3:06 AM, "Dale" <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > > >
6 > > > LinuxIsOne wrote:
7 > > >>
8 > > >> Why I asked to just know if Gentoo is better or openSUSE is better
9 for a
10 > > novice who want to learn Linux, just coming directly from
11 Windows...that's
12 > > why...However, I have liked the Ubuntu (since it is easy and nice) but
13 > > don't know about all Linux in general....is Gentoo is also using the
14 same
15 > > Linux which Ubuntu is using? Cheers.
16 >
17 > A small off-topic hint, Pandu: your mailer is breaking the quoting,
18 because it
19 > only sets a quote marker to the first line of a paragraph, omitting the
20 > following lines (See my quote of your message above). Can you please look
21 into
22 > your settings to correct it? Thanks.
23
24 *sighs*
25
26 Blame it on Google...
27
28 I'm typing on Android's Gmail client.
29
30 Rgds,