From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: Allow a user to restart net.wlan0?
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 16:57:43
1 · Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>:
2
3 > On 10/3/06, Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name> wrote:
4 >> · Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>:
5 >>
6 >> > On the other hand if there is an Open Source Linux driver for this
7 >> > card I'd love to install that but I don't know of one.
8 >>
9 >> If it's an Atheros card, I'd use the madwifi driver.
10 >>
11 >> Alexander Skwar
12 >
13 > It's not clear (to me) that madwifi supports this card. It is Atheros
14 > based but I do not spot the card on the madwifi page.
15
16 Where did you look?
17
18 It's listed on <http://madwifi.org/wiki/Compatibility> and it's listed
19 as being supported (at least the majority of reports there).
20
21 Alexander Skwar
22 --
23 Pecor's Health-Food Principle:
24 Never eat rutabaga on any day of the week that has a "y" in it.
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list