From: Klaus Ethgen <Klaus+gentoo@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Slow python execution
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 22:35:39
1 The results are even more sever when using the same python version on
2 the same system.
3
4 I did call `python2 -m cProfile -s $sort =ansible-doc -l` twice on
5 both systems. Once with tottime and the second time with cumulative as
6 $sort.
7
8 The results are 66 seconds on Debian and 736 seconds on Gentoo.
9
10 I attach the full output to this mail.
11
12 Same results I see with every python program. To do a emerge update
13 takes ages just for dependency scans. (although there is no comparing
14 tool in Debian)
15
16 Regards
17 Klaus
18 --
19 Klaus Ethgen http://www.ethgen.ch/
20 pub 4096R/4E20AF1C 2011-05-16 Klaus Ethgen <Klaus@××××××.ch>
21 Fingerprint: 85D4 CA42 952C 949B 1753 62B3 79D0 B06F 4E20 AF1C

results.tar.xz application/x-xz