From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: {OT} Video encoder
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 16:17:02
1 Grant <emailgrant <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > I'm looking for an easy way to encode the video files I acquire into a
5 > single format and level of quality. It would also be nice to be able
6 > to easily burn a DVD of the resultant file that will play on a home
7 > DVD player. I'm sure there are at least several choices in portage
8 > and probably sunrise, but does anyone use one they are happy with and
9 > would heartily recommend?
12 Here's a article that may help you make video's quickly:
13
14 http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/9005
17 hth,
20 James