From: Jeff Grossman <jeff@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: PHP upgrade breaks Squirrelmail
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 03:18:41
1 Dan Johansson <Dan.Johansson@×××.nu> wrote:
2 > [-- text/plain, encoding quoted-printable, charset: iso-8859-15, 21 lines --]
3 >
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > I have just done a PHP-4 to PHP-5 upgrade and as far as I can see everything
7 > works as it should - except Squirrelmail. When I try to send a message in
8 > Squirrelmail and I Sign or Encrypt the message the following error occurres:
9 >
10 > Fatal error: Call to undefined function ctype_print()
11 > in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/squirrelmail/plugins/gpg/gpg_hook_functions.php
12 > on line 842
13 >
14 > I have searched the net but have not found anything usefull.
15 >
16 > Any suggestions?
17
18 I don't think I have been able to get the current Squirrelmail to work
19 with PHP 5. The unstable version seems to work okay.
20
21 Jeff
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list