From: David Sveningsson <ext@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] app-arch/zip-3.0 fails to build without 'crypt'
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 07:26:37
1 Alexander Beregalov skrev:
2 > zip.c:3455
3 > IZ_PWLEN is not defined whith NO_CRYPT
4 >
5 [snip]
6 >
7 > But I can not find how it is related to CRYPT/NO_CRYPT
10 I cannot reproduce this (and I even use -Wl,--as-needed).
11
12 Whats your "emerge --info"? Which arch? Which other useflags is enabled?
17 //*David Sveningsson [eXt]*
18
19 Freelance coder | Game Development Student
20 http://sidvind.com
21
22 Thou shalt make thy program's purpose and structure clear to thy fellow
23 man by using the One True Brace Style, even if thou likest it not, for
24 thy creativity is better used in solving problems than in creating
25 beautiful new impediments to understanding.