From: Alexander Puchmayr <alexander.puchmayr@×××××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] k3b burning BD-Disk pretends to fail at 99.99%
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 09:03:09
1 On Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013, 10:36:08 Joerg Schilling wrote:
2 > Thomas Schmitt <scdbackup@×××.net> wrote:
3 > > Hi,
4 > >
5 > > rdalek1967@×××××.com wrote:
6 > > > Maybe one of these ideas floating around will help the OP.
7 > >
8 > > One big problem is the substantial price of BD-R experiments.
9 >
10 > Well, I am not sure whether you noticed: the OP seems to have turned several
11 > BD-Rs into coasters already. I cannot speak for other people, but I did not
12 > ruin a single BD using cdrecord.
13 >
14 > Jörg
15
16 Actually, the burnt BDs where readable and contained the expected content.
17 Maybe the problem is when closing the session or writing some kind of lead-
18 out, or the like. However, I can mount them and read them.
19
20 Alex