From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Sony AVCHD
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 17:14:48
1 Mick <michaelkintzios <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > > of files from a new HD sony camcorder
5 > > to my gentoo system.
8 > rsync -v -a /source /destination should do what you're after.
9 >
10 > You may also want to add --stats --progress to see some more info, -R to
11 > mirror directory/subdirectory hierarchies and you may also want to add -n for
12 > a dry run before you let rip.
15 Mick,
16
17 Thanks for the info.
18 I just wanted to post about sony camcorders and gentoo.
19
20 I returned the sony camcorder for a variety of issues.
21 More research and testing on AVCHD is warranted before
22 I settle on a camcorder.
23
24 Post-editing is another issue.
25