From: Graham Murray <graham@×××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] eix-sync not displaying updates packages
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 20:48:01
1 Since upgrading to eix-0.9.5, eix-sync does not show the packages which
2 will be upgraded/downgraded. It lists package changes for packages which
3 are not installed, but does not list those which the subsequent "emerge
4 -auDvN world" marks as 'N', 'NS', 'U' or 'UD'. With previous versions of
5 eix, eix-sync listed the changes to packages which would subsequently be
6 actioned by 'emerge -auDv world'. I have not manually changed anything
7 in /etc/eixrc but on each update have just accepted the changes
8 suggested by dispatch-conf. I have looked at /etc/eixrc and cannot see
9 any obvious variables which control this.
10 --
11 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list