From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: camera software for amd64?
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:59:32
1 Neil Bothwick <neil <at> digimed.co.uk> writes:
4 > > Looking around I cannot seem to find any software for the amd64(turion)
5 > > that allows me to interface, download pictures and manage them in
6 > > some sort of digital gallery. I use KDE but a gtk_ish app is ok too.
7
8 > Digikam or KPhotoalbum, both are in portage. They work slightly
9 > differently, I find it useful to have both.
13 Thanks to ALL,
14
15 Kphontoalbum and Digikam are installed. Now to test them out....
16
17 James
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list