From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VirtualBox UI
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 19:05:14
1 On 8/21/21 14:42, pat@××××××××.org wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I didn't use VirtualBox for a while and I find out that virtualbox-bin
5 > package has dissapeard. So I've installed virtualbox 6.1.22 but
6 > there's missing VurtualBox command to tun graphical management. Is
7 > there other UI for VirutalBox?
8 >
9 > Thanks
10 >
11 > Pat
12
13 You need to be a bit more specific about what you want to do. The
14 "VirtualBox" command launches the VirtualBox manager.  Are you saying it
15 didn't get installed for you?  I'm not aware of any other UI for it.  I
16 don't know if you just made a typo - but the command is not VurtualBox,
17 it's VirtualBox.
18
19 Jack