From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] install two releases of library in parallel
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 17:44:34
1 On Saturday 18 December 2010 11:27:06 Stéphane Guedon wrote:
2 > Hello
3 >
4 > I am writing to you in order to know if there's a way to install both 4.54
5 > and 4.5.85 releases of kdelibs on the same computer.
6 >
7 > The problem is that : I want to use the last powerdevil, which enable better
8 > use and recognition of my laptop battery. It rely on kdelibs 4.5.85. But I
9 > want to keep the current release of kontact 4.5.4, which is quite stable
10 > and usable for reading mails and other pims stuffs.
11 >
12 > So, I need the two releases of kdelibs.
13 > Does someone have an idea or suggestion ?
14
15 kdeprefix.