From: Brian Wince <bwince@×××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] emerge world failing with No module name libxml2
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:02:25
1 That may work I will need to give it a shot later today and see if it helps.
2 So the -I ignores the versions of packages installed and just fixes packages broken by a python upgrade, independent of the version?
3 I guess I really do not understand what this means.
4 I understand that slots can be used to install different versions of an app but not sure how that relates to python-updater.
5
6 Brian
7
8 -----Original Message-----
9 From: Arttu V. [mailto:arttuv69@×××××.com]
10 Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 10:39 AM
11 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
12 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge world failing with No module name libxml2
13