From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] clamav and spamassassin
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 02:49:44
1 On Dec 4, 2011 9:21 AM, "Michael Orlitzky" <michael@××××××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > On 12/03/2011 08:59 PM, Pandu Poluan wrote:
7 >> This is new information to me. If you're subscribed to Gentoo-server,
8 >> you'll know that I am in the process of setting up a mailfiltering
9 >> gateway for my company.
10 >>
11 >> Any resources on this "postscreen" facility? sounds like a very nice
12 >> thing to implement.
13 >>
14 >> Rgds,
17 > Postscreen is just part of Postfix; it's a separate daemon added in the
18 latest version.
19 >
20 > This is the official README:
21 >
22 > http://www.postfix.org/POSTSCREEN_README.html
23 >
24 > and the configuration parameters are documented in the usual place:
25 >
26 > http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html
29 > Here's the entirety of my main.cf postscreen section for reference. I've
30 deemed these safe, but you shouldn't enable them without reading what they
31 do!
34 > #
35 > # Postscreen settings
36 > #
37 >
38 > postscreen_greet_action = enforce
39 >
40 > postscreen_dnsbl_sites =
41 > psbl.surriel.com,
42 > bl.spamcop.net,
43 > zen.spamhaus.org,
44 > b.barracudacentral.org
45 >
46 > postscreen_dnsbl_threshold = 1
47 > postscreen_dnsbl_action = enforce
50 > ##
51 > ## Deep protocol tests
52 > ##
53 >
54 > postscreen_pipelining_enable = yes
55 > postscreen_pipelining_action = enforce
56 >
57 > postscreen_non_smtp_command_enable = yes
58 > postscreen_non_smtp_command_action = enforce
59 >
60 > postscreen_bare_newline_enable = yes
61 > postscreen_bare_newline_action = enforce
64 Thanks! Very helpful resources.
65
66 You mentioned amavisd-new. What's their relationship? I mean, if I deploy
67 postscreen, how will it affect amavisd-new?
68
69 TIA
70
71 Rgds,