From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [gentoo-dev] Package up for grabs: sys-boot/gummiboot
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 15:35:40
1 > On Tue, 24 May 2016, at 5:42 am, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > You are likely right. When I reply here, it looks one way. When I hit
4 > forward before, it seems to behave differently, although it makes no
5 > sense to me why it would do that.
6
7 The message you forwarded was in html rich-text.
8
9 I presume that's because mgorny posted in rich-text.
10
11 It depends on the mail client, but I think usually the setting to default to rich- or plain-text email is for new messages, when you click "compose"; when you click "reply" or "forward", typically mail clients maintain the setting of the original author.
12
13 Stroller.