From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: xorg-server mouse and keyboard woes
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 06:41:57
1 Keith Dart wrote:
2 > On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:47:09 -0500
3 > Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >> What gets me is this, I even did a fresh install on another hard
7 >> drive, it don't work there either. hal and friends were included
8 >> from the very start of the install too. Either I am missing
9 >> something that is not in the guide or it just don't like my
10 >> hardware. My mouse is a old P/S2 type mouse. It's not even as
11 >> complicated as a USB thingy.
14 > Did you add the acpid, hald and dbus to the default runlevel?
19 acpid, nope. The rest, yes. I have never used acpid before either. It
20 seems that I tried that a long time ago and it didn't work. Maybe
21 something else close to that tho. It's been a while.
22
23 Dale
24