From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] looking for a couple of systemd units
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 18:13:04
1 Am 27.08.2013 19:31, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
2
3 > slowly getting there ...
4
5 Ok, I think I got that done.
6
7 Compared my /etc/runlevels/default and checked if I have all relevant
8 services up and running. Looks good!
9
10 What was/is missing (on my specific server) ?
11
12 services and sockets for:
13
14 in.tftpd
15 libvirtd
16 mythbackend
17 mysqld
18 nfs server
19 vixie-cron
20
21 While mythtv isn't really mainstream there are other daemons in this
22 list that really *should* be supported with USE="systemd", I assume
23 (sure, mythtv should get its file as well ...).
24
25 For sure this migration wasn't really *necessary* for me but kind of an
26 exercise and if I find the time and motivation to file all the bugs
27 other gentoo-users might benefit in the future.
28
29 I am gonna test-drive this setup now by watching TV on my PXE-booted
30 mythfrontend ;-)
31
32 Greets, Stefan