From: gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: tensorflow-2.5.0-r1 compilation failed
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2022 10:58:56
1 вс, 21 нояб. 2021 г. в 17:12, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>:
2 >
3 > Congrats!
4
5 Thank you. However, it was not for long. On 30-12-2021 recompilation
6 of the same tensorflow-2.7.0 because of some changed dependencies
7 failed with the same f**ng "Bazel failed" error as before.
8
9 So, I am currently going to degrade my Gentoo system to the state it
10 was in on 12-12-2021, when its last update was successful and froze it
11 forever.
12
13 The problem is that I do not know how to do it but I am going to post
14 this question as a separate thread. (I am using webrsync method.)