From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Still kde problems with monolithic->split
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 18:18:46
1 Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@××××××.de> [08-10-04 20:00]:
2 > Am Samstag, 4. Oktober 2008 19:47:49 schrieb meino.cramer@×××.de:
3 >
4 > > solfire:/root>emerge -pvC kdebase kdeaddons kdeadmin kdeartwork kdeedu
5 > > kdegames kdegraphics kdemultimedia kdenetwork kdepim kdetoys kdeutils
6 > > kdewebdev kdeaccessibility
7 > >
8 > > This take a too short time to do anything physically on
9 > > my harddisc...
10 >
11 > Sure, because of -p(retend). It did nothing but show you what it _would_ do.
12 > Now run the command again without -p. This will remove 3.5.9 _and_ 3.4.3.
13 >
14 > Bye...
15 >
16 > Dirk
20 ok, they are a part of yesterday... :)
21
22 But: What has caused this logical circle? I will try to avoid it...
23
24 Thanks you all for your help!
25
26 Keep hacking!
27 mcc
31 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
32 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
33 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
34 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.