From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - Need help enabling iptables support in kernel
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 07:28:05
1 On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 10:55:54PM -0800, Bryan Whitehead wrote
2 > I don't see what the big deal is - you are choosing to do everything
3 > manually by running gentoo and compiling your own kernel. If you don't
4 > like having to learn things like this why not use Ubuntu or Fedora?
5
6 I've been running Gentoo for a few years, and I remember earlier
7 versions of iptables, where everything was on one page. Why do we have
8 to activate the same feature on two separate pages now?
11 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org> In linux /sbin/init is Job #1
12 Q. Mr. Ghandi, what do you think of Microsoft security?
13 A. I think it would be a good idea.
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list