From: James Wall <wallservices@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: What happened to OpenRC 0.9.6?
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 01:43:59
1 On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 7:11 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 >>
4 >> On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:22:48 -0500
5 >> "Albert W. Hopkins"<marduk@×××××××××××.org>  wrote:
6 >>
7 >>> But my feeling is, if you use the testing branch and you *don't* find
8 >>> bugs, then you aren't testing hard enough :P
9 >>
10 >> Or maybe I just got used to dealing with occasional oopsies and
11 >> stopped noticing them...
12 >>
13 >> I do that a lot at work too. Some days I can tell you I found and
14 >> dealt with more than one issue or bug but can't recall afterwards what
15 >> it was.
16 >>
17 >> I'm still undecided if this is a good thing, a bad thing, or neither
21 > Uh oh.  I do that too.  Thing is, I can't forget hal.  O_O  I do forget
22 > those little things I run into and fix easily tho.
23 >
24 > Is it age?  :-(
25 >
26 > Dale
27 >
29 >
30 > --
31 > I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
32 > you interpreted my words!
37 You had to bring up that ugly beast, didn't you....
40 No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However, a large
41 number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.