From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OpenOffice / Evolution display settings
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 23:28:38
1 Franta schreef:
2 > Hi all
3 <snip>
4 > Openoffice has now display settings for a (nearly) blind person. The
5 > icons in the taskbar aren't big. They are huge.
6 >
7 > I'd like to change some font settings in Evolution too.
8 >
9 > . Can anyone tell me which part of Gnome to install to be able to
10 > change the display of the
11
12 Not a part of GNOME, but a "loose" gtk application:
13
14 gtk-chtheme (which allows for changing the GTK2 default font, unlike
15 some other similar "loose" applications).
16
17 You're probably thinking of control-center (the GNOME Control Center),
18 but that would install most if not all of GNOME, so there's no point in
19 that, when gtk-chtheme will do the job.
20
21 HTH,
22 Holly
23 --