From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Panic at boot time after update kernel to 2.6.20-r8.
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 19:49:44
1 Neil Walker wrote:
2 > Dale wrote:
3 >> Will there be a way to do it from a CD/DVD?
4 >>
5 >> Curious.
8 > In many cases, yes. I updated one just last week using a CD. That BIOS
9 > had an update utilty built in to which you could boot. It looks first
10 > for a floppy then, if not found, a CD. :)
13 > Be lucky,
14 >
15 > Neil
18 Cool. I'm a Linux only person here so this is something that I am
19 curious about. That wouldn't happen to have been a Abit mobo would it?
20
21 I may need to update mine. My mouse has acted funny ever since I had
22 it. It's like it has a bounce problem. A single click acts as two
23 clicks sometimes.
24
25 Thanks for the info.
26
27 Dale
28
32 www.myspace.com/-remove-me-dalek1967
33
34 Copy n paste then remove the -remove-me- part.
37 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list