From: Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No access as normal user to my own.ssh-folder
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 23:25:00
1 On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 21:21:26 +0200
2 Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za> wrote:
3
4 > Ouch. That's file system corruption. You need to fsck that disk right
5 > now. I once saw similar stuff on a reiser filesystem and the only
6 > thing that helped was --rebuild-tree. Good luck on your end.
7
8 Wrong! In this case the user probably has execute permissions on the
9 directory so they can list the file names, but doesn't have read
10 permissions on the files in the directory, so ls can't list the
11 permissions, attributes, & so on.
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list