From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] no sound on upgraded Firefox from 7 to 8 - using pulse audio
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 21:43:00
1 Hi,
2
3 I have just upgraded Firefox from 7 to 8 and after that I was unable to
4 hear the sound of videoclips from YouTube, for instance.
5
6 I remember there was a little trick to make past versions of FF to work
7 with pulse audio (that I use so VirtualBox machines can also play sounds),
8 but can't find what it was.
9
10 Any hints, please?
11
12 Thanks
13 Francisco
16 "If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you
17 and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have
18 one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas."
19 - George Bernard Shaw