From: "赵佳晖" <jiahui.tar.gz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user]Can't went to the xfce desktop directly
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 03:54:32
1 i find “/usr/bin.xauth: file /var/run/slim.auth does not exist” in my
2 /var/log/slim.log , did this has some connection to my problem?
3
4 在 2012年3月13日 上午10:26,赵佳晖 <jiahui.tar.gz@×××××.com>写道:
5
6 > At first , my /etc/slim.conf is the default config . then i change to
7 > yours , it didn't work ... Can i find some log to figure out something ?
8 >
9 > 在 2012年3月12日 下午1:46,Willie Matthews <matthews.willie@×××××.com>写道:
10 >
11 > On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 12:26:40 +0800