From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE System sounds
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 12:01:17
1 On Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2007, Daniel D Jones wrote:
2 > This seems like a silly question, but where do you configure all of the
3 > system sounds for KDE? Under Control Center, there's the System
4 > Notification tab, but it seems far from complete. I'd like to turn off the
5 > sounds that accompany switching from one program to another, minimizing or
6 > maximizing a window, etc. None of those events appear in the Control
7 > Center (at least that I can find) nor in ~/kde/share/config/knotifyrc. So
8 > where are they set?
9
10 kcontrol
11 Sound&Multimedia
12 System notification
13 click onto the button on top of the window, change from 'KDE system
14 notificaton' to 'KDE window manager'
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list